Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My Imaginary Board

Thanks, Phil, for pointing out that I didn't share my imaginary board here. (Make sure you check out Phil's blog - Make It Great!)

After a bit of consideration, I've decided that my board would include Ralph Waldo Emerson - a man DEFINITELY ahead of his time; Tom Peters - the contemporary Emerson; Oprah - a great example of putting theory into practice; Gordon Mackenzie - author of the fabulous book "Orbiting the Giant Hairball" and proof that you can stay within one organization for a good portion of your career if you have the courage to recreate your position as you evolve; and Margaret Wheatley - who really understands the need for true conversation and the power of seeing the world differently.

Who would you have on your board?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home