Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Meet My Newest Kindred Spirit

I just realized that I have had a new visitor to my blog - and I realized it AFTER I wrote the last post.

If you have any doubt that there are no coincidences in the universe, please read Alexander's blog entry: The Story So Far.

Here is a guy who is doing exactly what I say I want to do but which I have - in the past - let doubt keep me from doing.

If you want a huge dose of inspiration, add this blog, Positive Sharing, to your list of must-reads. There is so much here that will - and is - shifting the way we think about our work. Alexander is proof positive that one person can make a HUGE difference.

You inspire me, Alexander. Thanks for visiting - and we'll DEFINITELY be in touch!

1 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jodee, I'm truly honored. Thank you for the kind words which reach me on a sunny winter morning here in Copenhagen, and just made my morning even sunnier.

I can tell we have the same interests and approach to life and business - hey, we even read the same books :o)

And, yes, we do indeed already know this stuff. Most people and organizations are not helped by more knowledge - it takes something else entirely for them to move on and create positive transformation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home