Thursday, April 06, 2006

Selling to Big Companies - a MUST READ!

OK, I've only read the first five chapters (I just got it in the mail yesterday) but I have to tell you about this book! If you're even remotely interested in getting beyond your fear of cold-calling and getting some new ideas for getting your product or service out into the world of big companies, you need to get Selling to Big Companies by Jill Konrath!

I'm really looking forward to meeting Jill on Wednesday at the next Awesome Women gathering in the Twin Cities and I'll get her to autograph my book! (In addition to my other passions, I love autographed books!)

Jill tells you how to crack into big accounts, shrink your sales cycle, and close more business - all essential skills for any entrepreneur.

The "selling" part has always been the hardest for me in my business, but I've already got some great ideas for my own company - I can't wait to get to the part in the book where she tells me how to do what I'm learning I want to do! I cheated a little bit and checked out the appendix where Jill gives you an account entry toolkit, complete with templates, guides and a list of other resources.

Kudos to you, Jill, for making this book a reality - and for sharing your inspiration with people like me!! See you soon!

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Bart:

I'd love to hear all about your corporate adventures!

I'll have Jill send you a book ... although I believe that your passion will help you sell your service! Actually, you just need to sell your belief ... the service will take care of itself.

Please let me know how I can support your efforts. Can't wait to hear more about Business Play!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home