Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Guess I'm IT!

I've been tagged ... in a virtual game of BLOG TAG (thanks, Phil!)

So I'm supposed to share five things that people don't know about me, and then I get to tag five other bloggers to do the same.

Soooooo ...

1) I played basketball in Europe for 5 weeks when I was in college. We won the national championship my freshman year at Concordia, so we went on a tour of several countries to play their national teams. It was a wonderful trip - I hope to get back SOON!

2) I sing baritone in a barbershop quartet called No Boundaries (we'll be competing at our regional competition in April in Rochester, Minnesota, so watch for details!). I love acappella music!!

3) I am statistician for North Dakota State men's and women's basketball teams and also for Concordia College's men's and women's basketball teams. I also am the official bookkeeper for the Minnesota State high school basketball playoffs each spring. I probably average 35 basketball games per season!

4) I am a freak for autographed books. I have so much respect for authors and anytime I have the opportunity, I will buy a book from an author if they will promise to autograph them!

5) I am a HUGE Oprah fan and am setting the intention to meet her within the next 2 years (anyone have any connections????). I bought an XM satellite radio just to hear her new Oprah and Friends radio show which definitely makes all my road time go much quicker!

So - I'm tagging Alex Kjerulf, Nick Smith, Troy Parkinson, Kyle Coolbroth, and Chris Young.

I'd love to hear more from Kyle (hint, hint, Kyle!) so I'm tagging him to get him back blogging! And you'll want to visit Troy's brand new blog and follow his progress with his fantastic project.

Let's get tagging!

5 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Phil Gerbyshak said...

I hope I'm with you when you meet Oprah Jodee. If anyone I know is going to meet her in 2007, it will definitely be you. I actually expect you to be on the show, not just meeting the woman that is Oprah.

And thanks for playing tag!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Phil: We'll both be on Oprah - or, better yet, she'll be on OUR show! Thanks for the tag invite!

 
At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jodee, is this what friends are for?

Just when I thought it was safe for this bear-of-little-brain to skulk of to his own little corner of the woods for a while, I get this!

Darn..... I'm going to have to think after all! And all this 'exposure' stuff...... oh dear!

Seriously though Jodee, thank you.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Phil Gerbyshak said...

Jodee - no doubt it will be our show. We've got more than a few gurus that will be our guests. If we could just buy the old Merv Griffin set, we'd be good to go!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Hey Phil - let's create a virtual talk show! Let's be intentional about getting all these gurus together. Let's talk about miracles in our lives. We can put in on my "A Miracle A Day" blog. Maybe we can feature our guest Miracle Person once a week or something. Hmmmm ... that sounds cool! We can create our own "set" and everything! Who needs Merv? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home