Thursday, December 07, 2006

Life 2.0 - a MUST-read!

I just want to tell you about a new blog on my blogroll. It's called Life 2.0 and its author is Nick Smith, and he's from Yorkshire, England. Here's a taste from the "What's Here" portion of the blog:

This idea behind this weblog is that we are far more powerful, creative and loving than we could ever imagine; and the realisation of this, our natural state, is the answer to all our problems. This 'true nature', though perhaps long forgotten, is I believe incorruptible, undiminished and always readily available to each and every one of us.


I especially connected with Nick's reminder from one of my favorite books, Richard Bach's Illusions (we really do already know this stuff):

Learning is finding out what you already know.
Doing is demonstrating that you know it.
Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you.
You are all learners, doers, teachers.

Thank you for your fantastic perspective, Nick. Keep up the great work!

2 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift you are Jodee.... a bright Light with a common touch.

You and I seem to tell the same story but in different ways. But I think I like yours better!

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Nick: We each (and both) have a story to tell ... that Love will win out over Fear is a big part of that story. Let's each be what we are and together we'll touch twice as many readers!

Thank you for you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home