Thursday, January 18, 2007

Breakthrough on the Horizon

So, I've just been inspired (yet again) by Lisa Haneberg's upcoming book (and current blog) called Two Weeks to a Breakthrough. In her current post she talks about how breakthroughs are not just business as usual - they are like turbocharged surges. She says it's more like A to D or A to G or A to R, but not A to B. She says "breakthroughs can be wee surges forward, but they are surges." I'm reminded of how I need to play bigger - take bigger risks, both with my business and the rest of my life.

Interestingly enough, yesterday I got an e-mail from Phil telling me about an upcoming Oprah episode where she'll feature The Secret, and she's looking for stories about how The Secret has changed your life. So, that's my intention.

I filled out the form and submitted it and got the notification that they had received it.

I also found a cool web tool called Intention Engine which helped me create an intention and affirmations to actually use what I've learned from The Secret to manifest my intention to meet Oprah. I invited my posse of friends and advisors from Fargo to think about how each of us might tell Oprah about how The Secret has affected all of our lives and our work. Things are brewing here in Fargo ... and Oprah needs to know about it!

Check out the icon on the right side of my blog (below the blogroll) to go directly to the Intention Engine site and read about my visualization. Feel free to leave a comment there, too!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh. I'm so excited Oprah is going to be featuring The Secret. It crystallized the way I view the world and made a huge impact on me. That's outstanding news!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

I know - me, too! I'm not sure when that episode will air, but I can't wait!! Thanks for your comment, Kimberly!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Phil Gerbyshak said...

Jodee - I can't wait to see you on Oprah. Make sure to give her a hug from me!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Phil: You'll have to be there, too, and give her a hug yourself! Thanks for letting me know about this opportunity!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home