Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dick Richards Endorses The 100% Factor!

Dick Richards over at Come Gather Round has so graciously offered his take on my book The 100% Factor: Living Your Capacity. Here is a taste of Dick's review:

"Jodee’s suggestions and checklists reinforce another key message of the book: knowing the stuff isn’t enough, it is what we do with what we know that truly matters. She summarizes this in what has become my favorite passage in the book:

By stepping into your own personal power, you can celebrate your own authentic beingness and support others in doing and being the same for themselves. Live the life you’ve been blessed with.

Amen."

I feel very fortunate to have connected with Dick when I first began blogging back in 2004 and even more fortunate to have met him at the Genius workshop I attended in Minneapolis in December. Putting a name to my genius has given me an added dimension in my training and coaching I couldn't have provided to my clients before. If you haven't read Dick's books yet (especially Is Your Genius At Work), I'd highly recommend you put that on your 2007 reading list!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home