Sunday, January 21, 2007

Now I'm an S.O.B.!

I never thought I'd be proud to have someone call me an S.O.B., but when it comes from Liz Strauss, it's an honor! Liz has named me one of this week's Successful and Outstanding Bloggers.

Here is how Liz describes an S.O.B.:

When the SOB program started, I was looking for a way to encourage the sense of community that Successful-Blog stood for. We’re all about relationships and conversation here. The conversations are fun, fast, and sometimes irreverent. Discussions on the blog often brought up good ideas, and I wanted to make sure those ideas continued and become more out in the blogosphere–everyone making everyone a little bit better. It’s the only way that we can make ourselves strong here in what they call “The Magic Middle.” We talk to each other and we listen too.


Blogging makes the world very small and really does prove how we are all connected, whether we live in Denmark (Alex) or England (Nick) or Canada (Greg) or Wisconsin (Phil) or Illinois (Liz) or Washington (Lisa) or Connecticut (Terry) or Texas (Chris). I consider all these people friends, even though I've never met them in person.

So thanks, Liz, for making me an S.O.B. I'll display my badge with pride!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jodee: Congrats, all us SOB's got to stick together, huh!? Thanks for the link friend. Live Large!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Yes, Greg - we do have to stick together! We will talk soon!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Jodee! And congratulations on being an SOB! :)

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Phil Gerbyshak said...

Hooray Jodee! You and Greg are SOBs this week. What a great serendipitous occurrence that is! Well done!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Thanks Dan & Phil! Never thought I'd be so proud to be called an SOB!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home