Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Why Is There A Michael Jackson Song in My Head?

For some reason Michael Jackson's "BAD" is going through my head right now ... could it be because Liz Strauss has made me a B.A.D. Blogger?

Yes! I'm honored, Liz! When we talked on January 1, we found we had so much in common (no surprise there) including our Make It Great Guy buddy Phil Gerbyshak (the king of blogging) and Steve Farber (the king of Extreme Leadership).

I'm looking forward to more connections and future projects with Liz ... "because I'm bad, I'm bad ..." :-D

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger whatswithinu said...

Wooohooo, Jodee!! Congratulations on being BAD!! :):)

Pam

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning, Jodee. Liz said to tell you, "Hi!."

Hi!

Plan to be back and read more.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Hey Pam & Tim: Thanks so much for the well wishes! I never knew it would feel so good to be "BAD"! Tell Liz hi back, Tim. Glad to "meet" you!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss said...

Hi Jodee,
You are soooo BAD!! I look forward to what we might cook up together too!
Liz

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jodee~

You're so BAD your GOOD!

Or as Phil might say...GREAT...

Kam:)

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Thanks, Liz & Kammie! I think what we have here is a mutual admiration society (sounds like a new blog ...)!

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw this little gem of a post kick up in my feed reader and decided to drop in and offer my CONGRATULATIONS as well! Nice work!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Thank you William!!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Phil Gerbyshak said...

Jodee - You are a B.A.E.D. blogger if you ask me: a blogger for EVERY day! :)

And you are great too. Kam's right. I think you are GREAT! So do a lot of people! That's because YOU ARE GREAT!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Phil: Thanks for making me the blogger I am today! I have lots more to learn and I'm sure we'll have many more lessons on the horizon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home