Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Z-List in Living Color!

Sandy Renshaw over at PurpleWren has taken the Z-List a step further by creating a graphic representation of some of the listers.

I wish I knew how to show you all the work Sandy has gone to - but trust me and visit her creation here. (I'm honored to be included in the collage! Can you match the pictures to the blogs?)

Doug Karr also has a very interesting top 50 (or is it 100?) things he's learned in 2006. Don't be intimidated by the list (100 of anything in a list is a lot!) - you'll be glad you did ... and you'll see another collage of the Z-List at the bottom.

I'm grateful for all the work that has gone into introducing lesser-known blogs to the world. I've learned so much already from all the new contacts I've made through this project!

4 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Troy Worman said...

Very nice. Thanks for the link.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

You're one of my blogging heroes, Troy! Glad to be part of this great medium!

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jodee!

I appreciate the note and the reference. The exposure in this has been fantastic - introducing so many great blogs and bloggers to me as well!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Doug: I loved your list, so glad to give the shout-out! What a fun idea! Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home