Friday, February 23, 2007

Two Great Videos to Share

I've been introduced to two really thought-provoking videos I'd like to share with you. One is called Shift Happens and the other is The Winning Movie.

Since my company is called Bock's Office, you can see why I like movie metaphors related to living a full and complete life, both at work and outside of work.

Each of these videos gives me a lot to think about as I grow my business - and as I grow myself. Actually, I realize that what gives me the most satisfaction in both arenas - personally and professionally - is not to grow them, but to allow them to grow. There's a huge distinction for me in that language.

Please check out Shift Happens (below) and The Winning Movie. Tell us what you think!

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Bob G said...

Extraordinary Jodee - WOW - I REALLY like your phrasing and how it fits the film -

"Actually, I realize that what gives me the most satisfaction in both arenas - personally and professionally - is not to grow them, but to allow them to grow."

Shift Happens - Love it!

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Thanks, Bob. My 2007 intention/motto is "Listen and Allow" and it's made my life so much easier! I'm glad you enjoyed the videos - and thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home