Wednesday, March 21, 2007

JUNE 27-28: Save the Date!

Well, I don't know yet what it's going to look like, exactly, but the Summit for Bigger Small Talk is happening in Fargo in June!

What I do know is that Dick Richards has Wednesday, June 27 on his calendar and we are going to create a day-long Genius Workshop as part of our summit. Thursday, June 28 will be the day for our event, which is still in development. I'll be talking with Pam Thomas on Friday about some ideas and I've already heard from Mike Sansone and David Zinger about their plans to be here. Liz Strauss has also shown interest and I'm hoping Phil Gerbyshak will be able to make the trip. I've also heard from Nick Smith, but we both agreed that maybe it is a bit far to travel from England! I'm guessing we will have some conversations before then that will add to our planning.

Are you committed to bigger small talk in your work life and outside of work life? Do you have some ideas for sharing your ideas and learning from others committed to that same outcome? Mark the date on your calendar and watch for more details to follow.

Let's spread the word about this project. If you can't be here in person, drop me a line or leave a comment here and let's share some bigger small talk in preparation for the June event!

If you've got ideas for the event, send them my way, too. So far we're talking about an Open Space-type day, with plenty of time to create dialogue and network with other like-minded people. How FAR would you GO to create - and allow - bigger small talk in your life? Come to FARGO June 27 & 28!

4 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss said...

I'm saving the date. Call me and we'll make some plans!!!
Liz

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Liz: We'll talk (big)! I'll call you next week!!

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jodee: Cool! I don't think I can make it to Chicago in May, but God willin' and the crick don't rise, I'll be in Fargo for this event in June. Long live big small talk!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Jane:

I'm so excited to have you in Fargo! We're probably going to get a conference call together to plan the details - do you want to be part of the planning? Just let me know!

On to BIGGER small talk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home