Friday, March 09, 2007

Speaking of Playing Big ...

I realized today that I have been remiss in sharing another collaboration I'm a part of.

Andrew Young, a business and marketing coach from the Land Down Under, has created a wonderful website called Big Words for Small Business as a resource for small business owners. I am one of the contributors and I know you'll find lots of great information from the 10 participants here.

Here's the overview from the site:

The simplicity of a single word is much more than what immediately appears.

Big Words for Small Business removes the clutter and presents to you each month, one letter of the Alphabet around which a group of thinkers each write an article beginning with a word beginning with that that letter.

By reading about these single words, you are able to come to a new understanding about various concepts, ideas and influences that can be made, to the way you operate and manage your business, how you see yourself and the things you say and do.

We're currently on the Letter A, with B ready to be posted, so you haven't missed much yet. Be sure to keep this site in your bookmarked list!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger David Zinger said...

Jodee,
You are a busy writer and contributor. I like the letter site. Nice post on accountability. I guess I will be waiting a long time for Z for Zinger!
David

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Thanks, David! Yes, Z isn't coming up for a while - but that gives me time to come up with a real Zinger ... maybe you can be my guest writer for that letter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home