Sunday, April 15, 2007

Breaking Through in Fargo

Lots is happening in Fargo - and Lisa Haneberg kind of kicked it off with her announcement of 2007 as the Year of the Breakthrough. Lisa will be here in Fargo on her motorcycle tour June 19-20 and will present wonderful ideas for breakthroughs from her newest book, Two Weeks to a Breakthrough. We're going to have a wonderful time when Lisa is here and that will preview the Summit for Bigger Small Talk the following week.

Check out Lisa's promotional video here.

Greg Balanko-Dickson also contributed to my bigger thinking with his post about BHAGs (making the Summit a smashing success is top on my list, but I'm still working on articulating the rest of my goals).

Today on my radio show the theme was "Life Is Good" and it got me thinking about how I find what I'm looking for - and also how important it is to play big.

Here was today's playlist:

1) Meaning of Life - Those Darn Accordions
2) The Meaning of Life - Monty Python
3) The Good Life - Tony Bennett & Billy Joel
4) Life is So Good - John Denver
5) Feeling Good - Michael Buble
6) The Good Life - Bruce Hornsby
7) Life is Good - Livingston Taylor
8) Big Time - Linda Eder
9) Big Time - Peter Gabriel
10) Life Has Been Good to Me - Randy Newman
11) For Good - Kristen Chenowith
12) Shiny Happy People - REM

I'm excited for both big events in Fargo this June. If you're planning a trip this summer, consider coming to Fargo for the Bigger Small Talk Summit - and don't miss Lisa Haneberg if she's coming to your town!

4 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Lewis said...

Hey, Jodee --

Thanks for playing our song, "Meaning of Life" (and in such nice company, too)!

Cheers,
Lewis Wallace
Those Darn Accordions

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Lewis:

I love that song! I'm honored you paid me a visit today! Listen in Sundays at 11 a.m. central at http://www.thunderradio.fm/listen/ and I might play it again!

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, am I looking forward to this gathering. Thanks Jodee!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

I feel exactly the same way, Dick! We'll turn Fargo on its ear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home