Sunday, April 22, 2007

Songs to Make Us THINK!

OK, so here I am in the radio studio between songs, and I told my listeners I would post today's playlist. The theme today was THINKING, something we really should know how to do, but we usually don't do it!

So here's today's list:

1) It's A Beautiful Morning - the Rascals
2) Think - Aretha Franklin
3) Waiting on the World to Change - John Mayer
4) Change the World - Eric Clapton
5) A Little Less Conversation - Elvis
6) Welcome to Wherever You Are - Bon Jovi
7) We're Here for a Good Time - Trooper
8) The Candle Song - Jon Anderson
9) UBU IME - Jana Stanfield
10) Place in the World - Mary Chapin Carpenter
11) Follow Your Dream - Sheryn Regis

You can tune in Sundays at 11 a.m. central at www.radiofreefargo.com or www.kndsradio.com.

Let me know what you think!

3 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Scott D. McArthur said...

Nice idea.

Here is one of my faves that I think you will enjoy

http://mcarthursrant.blogspot.com/2007/04/what-you-do-with-what-youve-got-eddi.html

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Scott: That song is great! Is there a way to get an MP3 of it so I can play it on my show?

Thanks for the note!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Scott D. McArthur said...

Hiya - I just got back to your blog for the 1st time this week - I've had a mad one! I will have a look for an MP3 of that great song for u

 

Post a Comment

<< Home