Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mastering My Mind with Bob Proctor

I'm blessed and grateful to be spending the week with Bob Proctor at Life Success Consultant training here in Jupiter, Florida.

I'm discovering that this training is going to add another dimension to what I can provide for my clients through Bock's Office, but I'm getting an opportunity to learn the concepts myself first, which is one of the huge benefits to this career. I realize more all the time that the best way to teach is through learning.

If you'd like more information about creating new results in your life - whether at work or in your personal life, I'd love to tell you more about what I'm learning here. To change your life, change your mind!

We will be spending the day on Thursday at a seminar with Bob and Michael Beckwith! What a gift!

2 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob Proctor have som great Ideas. Love him in 'The Secret'.

Jarle
The Personal Development Blog

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Jarle: Thanks for visiting! Yes, Bob was pretty amazing in The Secret and even more so in person!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home