Friday, July 06, 2007

Our Small Talk WAS Bigger (and Deeper)!

I'm still on Cloud Nine following the first annual Summit for Bigger Small Talk last week here in Fargo. I can say "first annual" now because we're going to be making plans for next year's event very soon!

My brand new, very good friend Pam Thomas has written a wonderful post about her experience in Fargo in her post called "Leap And the Net Will Appear." Pam is a huge reason for the success of this event. I must admit, my faith wavered a bit when so many people cancelled or ended up not being able to come to Fargo for our event. But Pam's faith didn't. She helped me see that truly anything is possible if you believe in it strongly enough.

Dick and Melanie Richards were so gracious and amazing with their participation on Day One (the Open Space day) and in facilitating Day Two when we named our geniuses through several activities and a guided meditation. I know we made an impact on the people who attended, and I'm confident we have created a great team of ambassadors for next year's event.

So really consider coming to Fargo next year for our event June 18-19. If you are looking for networking opportunities and a chance to build some bigger - and deeper - conversations you can use in all areas of your life, you won't want to miss our event!

As Pam tells us - Leap and the Net Will Appear! When you take bigger chances, you undoubtedly get bigger results! How FAR will you GO to yield BIGGER results in your own life? Come to FARGO next June!!

3 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger whatswithinu said...

Bless your heart, Jodee -- THANK YOU! Thank you for sharing your awesome vision with the world. I can tell you from the heart, it was your vision (and enthusiasm)that gave me the faith to take that leap. It was truly a wonderful experience to share in this amazing event. I can't wait until next year and you can count on me to be there with bells on!!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

You're living proof that you get out of life what you put in. You were truly a rock star for this inaugural leap and I'm excited to create and allow next year's event to unfold!

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jodee,
It sounds like your conference was great! Congrats! I am sorry that I missed it, but I will put next year's event in my book. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home