Sunday, July 22, 2007

This Week's Radio Lineup

Remember you can tune in each Sunday at 11 a.m. central (www.kndsradio.com) and hear "You Already Know This Stuff" live!

Today we talked about being who we are, setting goals but giving up expectation and the "hows" to the universe, going with the flow and questioning everything we believe so we can find whatever it is we ARE.

Here's the lineup:

1) Daily Grind - Terry Starbucker!
2) Why Walk When You Can Fly - Mary Chapin Carpenter
3) Song of the Heart - Prince
4) Come As You Are - String Cheese Incident
5) Dare to be Different - Cheryl Hill
6) Anything's Possible - Jonny Lang
7) The Trick is to Learn to Enjoy the Ride - Jana Stanfield
8) The Dance - Garth Brooks
9) The River - Victoria Shaw
10) It's My Life - Bon Jovi
11) Welcome to Wherever You Are - Bon Jovi
12) If I Were Brave - Jana Stanfield

3 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger Derrick Kwa said...

Sounds really good. Is there any way I can get the mp3 or anything?

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Terry Starbucker said...

Hi Jodee! Thanks so much for playing my song - it was a sheer joy to write and record, and I'm tickled that it's found a place on your radio show. Keep up with that "daily shot of mankind" Jodee!

All the best.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Derrick: Unfortunately we don't record the shows, but I'd love to look into putting together a podcast at the station. I'm not sure about the legality of using the music though. Stay tuned.

Terry: Always happy to play your song! You give me my daily shot! Thank you for your inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home