Saturday, August 04, 2007

The 100% Factor ... reborn!

Well, I'm getting to the end of my second run of my book The 100% Factor, and I'm thinking of redoing the cover. Here is what I'm thinking ... I'd love your input!

The book is getting some really good feedback - but I'd welcome more comments. You can go to the website or check it out at Amazon. Or, if you'd be willing to provide me some feedback and a possible review on Amazon, I'd love to send you a book for your review!

Thank you to everyone who has helped me get the word out so far. I'm playing bigger now, so would love more evangelists!

Please drop me an email if you'd like to be on the review committee for the next release. Include your mailing address so I can drop one in the snail mail for you.

Let's PLAY BIG!!

3 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Phil Gerbyshak said...

Wow Jodee, this new cover is awesome! Much more powerful and eye catching. I love it!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Dean Fuhrman said...

Just an idea ... how about different sized glasses all at 100% since the idea is to get to your own 100% and that is different for everyone.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Thanks, Phil! And Dean - have you read the book? That's exactly what I talk about in the book! That's a great idea to have different sized glasses on the cover. I'll play around with that and see how that looks. Thanks so much for your ideas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home