Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm Grateful for You!

I just want to send a huge thank you to everyone who has so faithfully kept me blogging since July of 2004! This has been a wonderful exploration for me, and I want you all to know how grateful I am for the awareness that allows me to notice everything differently and to create dialogues with you!

This song has become very important to me on my Gratitude Journey and I wanted to share it with you as you celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with your own family and friends.

Blessed and Grateful!

5 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Nick Smith said...

.. and I'm really grateful for you too. Your daily dose on t'other blog is my afternoon wake-up-call.

Thank you for inspiration that you are Jodee. X

PS. could you let me know what the song is because it doesn't play for me. :-)

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am grateful for you as well! I have just joined, feeling as though i have wasted the past 15 years (the time i have been married to your cousin) not taking advantage of your wonderful, loving wisdom. This past week has been the perfect holiday for our family and you were the incredible icing on the cake. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I look forward to reading more here.
Love to you! DB

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Troy Worman said...

Back at you! Bock on!

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Dara said...

Hi Jody! Just wanted to let you know how grateful I am to you for getting me started on this incredible journey!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Dara

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Hi everyone! I'm truly blessed to have met each of you - whether virtually or in person. My life is richer because I ventured into this arena of blogging and I know there are no accidents or coincidences.

Thank you for each of you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home