Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Coming SOON - New and Improved 100% Factor!

Well, it's finally happening ... I'm publishing my third edition of The 100% Factor: Living Your Capacity! This go-round has a brand new cover, and a brand new chapter added: "The Glory of Gratitude." (Inspiration for this chapter came from LOTS of people and places, including my friends Darcy & Sheila, of The Grateful Goddess.)

If you're ready to examine the capacity at which you live your life, as opposed to just thinking about your potential, you'll want to pick it up!



Here's what Steve Farber said about The 100% Factor:

“The 100% Factor gives us a simple, inspiring method for turning conventional wisdom into effective practice. It doesn’t matter if you know this stuff; the question is: are you doing it? Jodee Bock will show you how.”

Here's what Lance Secretan had to say:

“The hunger to experience Spirit in the workplace is gaining the force of a movement. The old story of leadership will no longer satisfy this hunger. Followers—employees—are coming to work with a new set of expectations. The 100% Factor provides a place where today’s untapped capacity as well as tomorrow’s potential can become the basis for those new conversations.”

Paul Martinelli, president of Bob Proctor's Life Success Consulting, said:

“Understanding the true nature of who we are is the key to achieving lasting happiness. Although the fundamental nature of life is uncomplicated, we as humans are programmed to make things difficult for ourselves. The 100% Factor offers ideas for understanding our true nature and uncovering the wonderful gifts within ourselves.”

The new version will be available in the next 2 weeks. So go ahead and order yours today - you'll be among the first to get the new and improved 100% Factor! (I'll make sure you get the new version - the photo will change on the website SOON!)

4 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger ExploreLifeBlog said...

"The hunger to experience Spirit" is a draw we all feel at some level. Religions have left many feeling unsatisfied because of the heavy handed agenda of most churches. Spirit is only really found within.

I very much appreciate you site and the good things you have going here.

Joseph
www.ExploreLifeBlog.com
www.peace-together.com

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Joseph:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I, too, have felt that hunger to experience Spirit ... and I'm so fortunate that I get to experience it every day with my clients and my connections.

I look forward to exploring your blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jodee

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jodee,

I just started this personal development blog and I am looking forward to make a good relationship with other personal development bloggers.

Feel free to drop comments and critics so that I can improve my blog.

Thank you so much.

http://selfmunch.blogspot.com

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Thanks, Self - I'll check out your blog! You're sure to find wonderful and amazing people by clicking on anyone on my blogroll ... they are a fantastic group of people! Thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home