Friday, May 09, 2008

What's Your E.Q.?

OK, so maybe studying all this stuff for as many years as I have is starting to manifest in my life. I just took this Emotional Intelligence quiz online and found out that I have a rather high E.Q. (if I do say so myself). And it occurred to me how much I have shifted in the past few years of studying and living my own truth.

Believe me, this has been a major shift. I used to be far less emotionally intelligent than I apparently am now if these test results are correct. But it's been a process and a lot of looking in the mirror when things go wrong.

So here's my report and also a link to the quiz so you can find out for yourself. Be honest about your answers. You can't know where you want to go until you know where you are.




Your EQ is 180



Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.

Seriously though, your whole "Don't Worry, Be Happy" philosophy is really what defines emotional intelligence.

You're warm, open, and very optimistic. You know how to act appropriately, even if you don't feel like it.

You are a good communicator, and you have little difficulty with personal relationships - even when you're dealing with difficult people.

In general, you are successful, capable, together person. You get what you want out of life.

3 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jodee,

Thanks for the great quiz, scored a 167, same commentary as yours.

Thanks again for all of your great work, and Mastermind series.

B

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

That doesn't surprise me, Brenda - you're very together! Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday!

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jodee,

I hate to use the comments link for this, but I was wondering if you review inspirational books on your blog?

If yes, please send me your email at anna.balasi@hbgusa.com so I can email you the details of the book I'd like you to review. If not, then I apologize for hijacking your comments page for this.

Thanks,
Anna Balasi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home