Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Are you a HUBBIE?

I have become very interested in a new organization called H.U.B. which stands for Humanity Unites Brilliance.

H.U.B. is a unique business model that delivers the answers to the Question,: “How can I GIVE to others and RECEIVE total abundance for myself?”

H.U.B. has assembled an action organization to move each of us, and our world, from survival to self sustainment and even abundance. Shifting out of the current “lack” paradigm of existence and into the “abundant” sustainability model is the single most significant decision we must each face today.

I'm embarrassed to say that I've been focusing locally for so many years that I haven't been really awake to global situations. What I'm learning is that if we want to raise awareness in our local communities - even down to the individual and personal development focus - we need to start making the shift in places where they just don't have access to the same information we do - places like Africa, for example.

I'm excited about H.U.B. for many reasons, not the least of which is my passion for learning and growing. I love that this organization sets up a marketplace where I can sell my books and connect with others who share similar passions so that I can learn globally and share globally.

I've written before here how enthusiastic I am about Peter Block's new book "Community." H.U.B. takes the concepts from Peter's book and blows them up to a worldwide perspective and that really resonates with me.

If you're interested in more information about H.U.B., click on the logo above, or let me know how I can give you more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home